No matter how we do it, or when we do it, the fact that we all need to eat remains, well, true. Although some may argue that my size may not validate this, but I love to eat. More-so, I love making what I eat. I love enjoying cuisine outside of my house, but nothing is more satisfying that watching someone enjoy something that I made.
Some of the recipes that I try are slightly more complicated than others, some have more exotic ingredients than others, and some have a larger portion size than others, but those that are more disgusting than others have been left out of this blog.
While I am no Julia Childs, I'd still like to share my favorite recipes--those that I have tested out--with hopes that others can enjoy them, too! And, I'll include my own little tips throughout! If you try and enjoy, let me know!

No comments:
Post a Comment