Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Randoms Review
I'm a self-proclaimed snacker. I love sweet snacks, salty snacks, crunchy snacks, and gummy snacks. Luckily, as my latest mission from Smiley 360, I was able to try Randoms Gummy Candies for FREE!
In my mission kit, I received a larger resealable 'Stand Up' bag of Randoms and a 'peg' bag of Randoms. I had so much fun seeing which shapes I would get. Wanna know why it was so fun? There are 70 different Randoms shapes in all! My favorite shapes were: a moustache, glasses, a paw, and a cellphone. I really ate these one-by-one so I could see which shape I would get.
The gummies come in 7 fruit flavors (the usual--blueberry, strawberry, cherry, orange...) and 3 different textures. The textures can be described as:
1) 'Regular' gummy---no thrills, just a gummy, fruit-flavored fun shape. The taste was bold and you could definitely tell the flavor. These were not too chewy or sticky.
2) Marshmallow bottom---these had a gelatin-colored (of that flavor) top, and a white, chewy, yet fluffy bottom. These were my favorite! When chewing, these felt softer due to the marshmallow bottom. The fruity flavor was still there, but the marshmallow did add a bit of sweetness to the gummy.
3) Fruit-goo-filled---So good! When you bit down, you could taste the fruit filling. These were my second favorite!
While not 100% fruit juice (which fruit snack is?), these contain 5% fruit juice.
These were a good after work snack, or while watching TV. I did not find them overwhelmingly sweet. The flavors are bold and not tart nor sour. I would definitely recommend these as a fun version to the regular fruit snack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment